What is Marketing?
You might think basic question but it has deep meaning and more branches to it.
Marketing is very Misunderstood word in business likely it means advertising, publicity or selling technique. But it’s all sub part of The big term called Marketing.
So lets start to explore.. bit by bits.
According to the Marketing term by wikipedia
“Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. Marketing is the business process of creating relationships and satisfying customers. With its focus on the customer, marketing is one of the premier components of business management.”
Oofh .. but here is simple definition of marketing bits by bits
- Identify the right audience or customer segment.
- Design and develop, produce a product or service which needed by this customer segments.
- Communicate the benefits of product or service to the customer segment by creating the unique identify inside the customers Mind.
- Deliver the value to the customer through the product or service and gain profit in return.
The above term are definition of the marketing.
[Yes, whatever you do “Customer comes first”. Its all about the
Identifying and satisfying the customers needs profitably.]
Marketing not an isolated effort it’s includes all activities ie. Subset of marketing. of business.
We have to manage all marketing activities such a way that they contribute to the success of the business in generating profits through satisfactory experience of the customers
Here are some factors which can affect our marketing
1.If our quality or performance of the product or service not up to mark affects Marketing
- How is your customers feel about our product or services.
- How your staffs treat our customer affects marketing
- How we communicate to our customers via voice tone affects marketing
- How our after sale or services afftects marketing
- How your website design or your store layout affects marketing
- The stationary or packages design affects marketing
Its all about Customer experience with your products or services because if you keep them satisfactory it will increase life time and retention value of the customers.
Please let me know how to feel about in the comment section.
Thank You 😊